Abstract: SLW7708A is a 3V I / O type low power 8-bit MCU. It uses SLW51 core, embedded 4K byte OTP and 128 byte RAM, and sealed 256 byte E2PROM. The operating voltage range of 1.8V ~ 3.6V, ultra-low shutdown current, and low operating current at low frequencies make it particularly suitable for battery-powered applications. 4K program capacity, optimized anti-interference performance, 8mA pin drive capability, rich timer functions and a carrier generator equivalent to 8-bit PWM also make the SLW7708A suitable for various small home appliance control applications.
• Compatible with MCS51 instruction set; dual DPTR; add software reset instruction.
• Improved instruction architecture, 90% of instruction execution time is two to four system clock cycles.
• 4K byte OTP, 4 × 1K MTP, data retention capacity> 10 years.
• 128 bytes of RAM.
• 256-byte E2PROM.
• Supports in-system programming (ISP), requiring only 5 pins.
• Built-in power-on reset circuit (POR) and low-voltage reset circuit (LVR).
• 17 I / O ports, 1 open-drain output port.
• 8 pins with keyboard interrupt wake-up function; interrupt polarity can be set.
• 2 external interrupt inputs; interrupt polarity can be set.
• Built-in dynamic keyboard scan wake-up (DKW) module, support ladder keyboard connection.
• Built-in watchdog timer (WDT).
• Two 16-bit standard timers.
• Built-in carrier generator (CRG), which can realize carrier modulation.
• Built-in high-current open-drain output tube, IOL=180mA@VOL=0.3V, VDD = 3V.
• Built-in 4MHz high-precision oscillation (RCH), the error within 0 ~ 50 ° C / 1.8 ~ 3.6V does not exceed ± 2%.
• Built-in 20KHz low frequency oscillation (RCL).
• External high frequency oscillation 1 ~ 8MHz.
• System clock pre-frequency setting function, frequency division coefficient: 1/2/8/64.
• Sleep mode and shutdown mode.
• Working voltage 1.8V ~ 3.6V; typical working current 1mA @ 4MHz, shutdown current does not exceed 1.5μA, dynamic keyboard scanning current 2μA.
• 16-pin SOP package.